[TYPO3-mvc] TER upload: no documentation rendering

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Tue Mar 29 20:49:52 CEST 2011

Thanks Christian,

looking forward the rewritten TER extension.
I´ve already uploaded a new version of my extension with a copy put into
/doc.

Regards
Thomas

"Christian Zenker"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1301392437.16296.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Thomas.

> Sure - I put it into Documentation\Manual\OpenOffice\en as I read in the
> great book "TYPO3 - Extension mit Extbase & Fluid" by Jochen Rau &
> Sebastian Kurfürst.
> Obviously the automatic manual conversion process in TER didn´t read  this
> book ;-)
As far as I know this might change during T3O. The TER extension on
typo3.org is currently rewritten[1], so I would assume that Extbase will
be treated with more care in the new extension. If you are lucky this
might work in a month or so...

> Any advice?
> Should I put a copy of my manual into /doc for the time being?
I just added a manual into the doc folder with a link to the documentation
(pdf in my case) on github. But if you already have a manual in sxw, it's
reasonable to copy (or move) it to the doc folder. After all, using the
Documentation folder is more a convention (at least at time of writing),
as it is not yet processed automatically unlike the doc folder.

Best regards,
Christian.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-terfe