[TYPO3-mvc] extbase with xdebug/netbeans

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Sun Mar 27 14:08:52 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo,

try running your PHP code as CGI pages.
There are some issues using the PHP5_module in conjunction with remote
debugging.

Hope this helps - it did for me.

Thomas

"Ingo Franzen"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1299795338.25842.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...

Ok :),

I tested debugging now and ran into some issues, maybe someone can help.

Remote debugging doesnt not really seem to work, maybe its related to
some path mapping issues since windows doesnt like symbolic links.

Debugging on the webserver itself does indeed work, but it looks like
netbean breakpoints are ignored when I set them in an actioncontroller
for example. Putting a "xdebug_break();" in the same place as the
breakpoint metioned before, the script stops there and allows debugging.
Setting a breakpoint in index.php in the root directory strangely works too.

I appreciate any hint on this matter or any suggestions on how to debug
an extbase extension.

Thank you,
Ingo