[TYPO3-mvc] Caching problem?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sat Mar 26 15:12:05 CET 2011

Hey,

> [globalVar = GP:tx_enetmyext_pi1|demand|nc = 1]||[globalVar =
> GP:tx_enetmyext_pi1|nc = 1]
> tt_content.list.20.enetmyext_pi1.switchableControllerActions.Event.nonCacheableActions
> := addToList(index)
> [global]

At first, extbase also used TS conditions to switch between USER and
USER_INT actions, but unfortunately the "globalVar=GP:fooBar" condition
is internally using t3lib_div::_GP and not t3lib_div::_GPmerged (IIRC)
which will NOT return any matching GET var if there is also a POST var
within the same namespace. This caused several issues with forms having
the actionName only in GETvars which was the reason why we where looking
for another solution (which unfortunately is now also causing issues).