[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase & task scheduler

Malte Beran malte.beran at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:03:50 CET 2011

Hi,
thanks for your answer.

In the scheduler im getting this error message:

The default controller can not be determined.
Please check for Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin() in
your ext_localconf.php

Here's the code from the execute() method:

        $bs = new Tx_Extbase_Core_Bootstrap();
$configuration = array(
    'extensionName' => 'MbImmoobjects',
    'pluginName' => 'Viewobjects',
);
//      $bs->initialize($configuration);
        $bs->run($content, $configuration);

An this is the code from the ext_localconf.php:

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
        $_EXTKEY,
        'Viewobjects',
        array(
                'ImmobilienObject' => 'list, show, ajaxList,
quicksearch, quicksearchresult, sendLongExpose, sendShortExpose,
shortExpose, longExpose',
        ),
        array(
                'ImmobilienObject' => 'create, update, list, ajaxList,
quicksearch, quicksearchresult, sendLongExpose, sendShortExpose,
shortExpose, longExpose',
        )
);

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['scheduler']['tasks']['tx_mbimmoobjects']
= array(
                'extension'        => $_EXTKEY,
                'title'            => 'Immobilienimport',
                'description'      => 'Dieser Task import die Datensätze.'
                );

I can't see where the error is?