[TYPO3-mvc] MM relation / foreign_table_where gets ignored

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Mar 24 18:35:50 CET 2011

Hey again,

> you're right - it's getting set in the columnMap, but it's never
> read/used from there. Looks like a bug to me. Could you please add a
> ticket on forge if it's not already there? Thanks.

sorry, wrong alert.  foreign_table_where is of course not needed by
Extbase in general, because we only fetch the items already having a
relation and don't provide a selector for new ones like in the backend.
So it's not a bug.

I could have sworn that I was able to alter the ordering of a
objectStorage by that once - but I guess I'm wrong. AFAIK there should
already be a ticket to allow custom sortings for objectStorages, which
is what you need then.