[TYPO3-mvc] Query Statement and paginator

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Thu Mar 24 16:06:16 CET 2011

Hi list,

I need some help in understanding a problem of mine:
We have a query statement (see below) in repository. It works as
expected. However I can not use paginator with the objects created by
this query: It will show all results on each page.

can anyone see a reason for that?
thanks in advance
christian (oe)

$query = $this->createQuery();
$query->statement('
       SELECT *,
         MATCH (text)
           AGAINST('.$searchstring1.' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AS mtch1,
         MATCH (text)
           AGAINST('.$searchstring2.') AS mtch2
       FROM tx_arztcme_domain_model_training
       WHERE