[TYPO3-mvc] problem with settings

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:19:28 CET 2011

Hello List,
  I have a very strange problems. I`ve created extbase ext and I`m tring
to import it to live installation.

Everything works great BUT my BE module doesn`t see the TS
configuration. Thats strange cause on dev version everything is ok. For
example when i put print_r(this->settings) I get nothing.

I`ve created my config and i`ve put there

module.tx_multicontent {
     settings < plugin.tx_multicontent.settings
     persistence < plugin.tx_multicontent.persistence
     view < plugin.tx_multicontent.view

}

I`ve also included static template, cleared cache...Maybe I should
inject somehow configuration to controller ?

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk