[TYPO3-mvc] Define Fluid template in Rte

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Tue Mar 22 10:33:36 CET 2011

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:19:42 +0100, Laurent Albertini
<lalbertini at cross-systems.com> wrote:

Hi Laurent.

> Do you know if it is possible to write Fluid in the RTE ?
> It seems RTE don't like namespaces (f:resource).

This is very likely. There is an "allowTags" option in the RTE
configuration in TSconfig. Every tag that is not in this list will be
basically striped. Even if RTE would support namespaces - I don't know
whether it does - you would have to add the allowed tags here.

But I am not sure why you would actually need the RTE for that and not
just a plain textarea...? I guess the best way was to get rid of the RTE
in this field to prevent parsing of the content you added. You could do
that by manipulating TCA. Or as a quick fix (if it is only you and you
don't want to make regular changes) you could just disable the RTE in your
user settings.

Best regards,
Christian.