[TYPO3-mvc] ExtBase Page browser

Armin Rüdiger Vieweg armin.vieweg at diemedialen.de
Mon Mar 21 15:48:07 CET 2011

> Is there a page browser in extbase? Has anyone any examples of page
> browser usage with an extbase extension?

I have taken the fluid pagination widget and extended it.

You'll find the viewhelper here: http://goo.gl/ItL5v
And the template here: http://goo.gl/XZq6V

My version of viewhelper has the following enhancements:
- can handle with arrays (and not only QueryResultInterfaces)
- shows not more than n page-buttons (configurable, like the pagination
here http://goo.gl/95PQA)
- adds first, previous, next and last buttons (which can be disabled
separatly, via empty locallang entry)
- adds pagination to fluid parameters, so you can check if you are on
first or last page (etc.) in your custom fluid template via <f:if>
viewhelper

Maybe it is helpful for you.

Best regards
Armin