[TYPO3-mvc] extbase and typeNum

Ingo Franzen calculon at arcor.de
Sat Mar 19 18:04:51 CET 2011

Hello list,

I got a problem with my extbase test-extension and the typo3 typeNum for
pages.

In preparation for doing ajax calls to my extension I just wanted to
render my extension on a different typeNum in the frontend.

When I define a different typeNum in TS and call my extension via
browser with this typeNum, the fluid template for a list view is parsed
but without any result. It looks like there are no variables passed for
rendering the fluid template. The pure HTML of the template is shown by
the way.

So, /index.php?id=2, returns a list view of existing objects.

/index.php?id=2&type=2011 returns the same view without any object,
but the rest of the fluid template is still shown.

How can I setup a different typeNum for an extbase extension in TS so
that the extension still works?

Could someone please enlighten me?

Thank you and have a nice weekend :).