[TYPO3-mvc] Using repositories in eID script

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sat Mar 19 17:28:02 CET 2011

Hey,

>> Just to get an idea if this is too much hacking?

it's no hacking - you generally have to build the needed environment
inside eID scripts.

>> BTW, this can be helpful to others who are interested in using eID for
>> AJAX.
>
> It seems for me to be helpful. Without DI there exists no other
> possibility to get a repository, except via the objectManager.
> Thanks!

The only downside of this is, that your TypoScript configuration should
not apply. So your storagePids are not set correctly,
singleTableInheritance should not work etc. - but for basic interactions
with the repository it should be ok.