[TYPO3-mvc] How to use FrontendUserGroup ?

Felix Eggbert eggbert at phez.com
Fri Mar 18 19:38:18 CET 2011

Hi Armin,

I thought using DI for Models did not work yet
(http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Dependency_Injection_(DI))
? How do you get it to work like that in your example?

    /**
     * Injects the comment repository
     *
     * @param Tx_PwComments_Domain_Repository_CommentRepository $repository
     *        the repository to inject
     *
     * @return void
     */
    public function injectCommentRepository(
        Tx_PwComments_Domain_Repository_CommentRepository $repository
    ) {
        $this->commentRepository = $repository;
    }

Thanks and best regards,