[TYPO3-mvc] How to use FrontendUserGroup ?

Armin Rüdiger Vieweg info at professorweb.de
Fri Mar 18 17:24:55 CET 2011

> Creating and modifying my members does work fine but now I want to be
> able to choose the usergroup for this member.

At first, you should inject the
Tx_Extbase_Domain_Repository_FrontendUserGroupRepository and not make an
instance in initializeAction. You'll find an example of dependency
injection here: http://goo.gl/IuKNV (see injectFrontendUserRepository
method)

Then $this->frontendUserGroupRepository->findAll(); should return all
groups, which have the record type set to
Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model-FrontendUserGroup (this can be done in T3 backend).

The assignment to template should work now.

Kind regards
Armin