[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase PropertyMapper in 1.2.0 (TYPO3 4.4)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:43:50 CET 2011

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:

> I will have a look at this later today
> or sometimes in the next few days hopefully.

Guess what!

When I remove "@cascade remove" from the "cartItems"
property of the customer model, all works WELL!! :D

Why would Extbase remove those, although the customer
object is not removed at all!?

Any ideas on this? Is it a bug, or why would Extbase
"think" that the customer object was removed?

Reminder: I'm using TYPO3 4.4.7 with the originally
bundled Extbase - not the newest Extbase version.
(I think it's Extbase 1.2.)

Thanks a lot in advance,
Thomas