[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase PropertyMapper in 1.2.0 (TYPO3 4.4)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:30:06 CET 2011

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
>> On which situations would Extbase set
>> the deleted flag to 1??
>
> Or, where (file, line) would Extbase
> set an object to deleted? Could I check
> somehow (base on the executed code)
> what's happening exactly?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help,
> Thomas

Awww, this is finally getting a real blocker,
I just can't figure out why it happens.

Looking at the persistence classes of Extbase;
PropertyMapper, Backend, etc.; I've no chance
of even understanding where to start - I tried
to debug some things, and noticed that the
method "getRemovedChildObjects" from the class
"Backend.php" returns my cart items, which then
get deleted in the method "removeObject".

But I haven't figured out what the reason for this is.

Any more hints on this?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas