[TYPO3-mvc] Localization of Fluid paginate widget

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Wed Mar 16 15:12:42 CET 2011

Hi.

Not yet: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/10823

> Or do I have to create my own widget which will inherit from paginate
> widget?

Yep. That's the best way right now.
You have to extend the
Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Widget_Controller_PaginateController. If you like you
can input the code of the above issue in there to have a configurable
pagination controller.

And secondly you have to copy the
Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Widget_PaginateViewHelper and modify the
injectController method to inject your custom controller.
Or you could try to convince the ObjectManager to inject your controller
instead of the default by using the new techniques mentioned in
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Dependency_Injection_(DI)
. I haven't tried that, but it should work.

Christian.