[TYPO3-mvc] @dontpersist

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Tue Mar 15 14:08:42 CET 2011

I have another use case for a don't persist requirement.
I have a repository that fetches models from a Couch DB. We use the
couch db, since the property types and numbers of the model are changing
dynamically.

Up to 4.4 there was no problem with that. I could do something like:

$project = $projectRepository->findByProjectCode($code);

and then map that $project to a fluid view.

After upgrade to 4.5 I get errors, since the persistAll call tries to
persist the objects from the Couch DB in the TYPO3 DB and (of course)
the tables are missing. The projects need no persistence. But I do
modify them before mapping the, so that's perhaps the reason, why they
are persisted.

Perhaps a repository would be the right place to add a doNotPersist flag
to objects...?