[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with localisation of dependend tables

Michael Oehlhof typo3 at oehlhof.de
Sat Mar 12 12:40:46 CET 2011

Hello all.

In my extension I have a table "Films" that is not localised.
The records are containing references to other tables with localized
content like "Productioncountries".
In the FE always the "default" localisation of the "Productioncountries"
is shown regardless of the language selected in the FE.
The localisation of normal text from the locallang.xml file, that is
shown in the fluid templates, works.

Is there a special setting for the query parser required?
I assumed that the sys_language will be evaluated automaticly by extbase.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Michael