[TYPO3-mvc] Link to Controller/Action work on one installation and don't work on another installation

Michael Oehlhof typo3 at oehlhof.de
Sat Mar 12 12:28:08 CET 2011

Hello all.

In my Extension are two controllers, "Films" and "Filmcopies".
In the Films/show.html I have a link to the Filmcopies/show.html
On the local development server and on a test server in the internet it
works without problems.
On the live server, after clicking the link, the default action of the
extension, Films/search.html, is shown instead of Filmcopies/show.html.
When I take the parameters from the wrong displayed live page and call
the test server with these parameters the correct page is shown.

The test server and live server are identical, my extension is saved on
the test server and imported on the live server. all TypoScript settings
are the same. The database tables for the extension are the same.

Any ideas where I can search to fix the problem?

Regards
Michael