[TYPO3-mvc] extbase with xdebug/netbeans

Ingo Franzen calculon at arcor.de
Wed Mar 9 21:41:16 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

I am trying to debug my extbase extension with xdebug/netbeans.

Xdebug works fine with any php script I have tested so far, but as soon
as I call a page with an extbase extension on it, the whole front end
stays white.

When I configure my apache web server not to load the xdebug module,
everything is fine and extbase extensions are displayed as normal.

Has anyone some experience with xdebug/extbase and could lend me a hand?

Ill gladly post all the versions of linux/apache/php/etc... if anyone
got xdebug running with his extbase extension.

Greets,
Ingo