[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase PropertyMapper in 1.2.0 (TYPO3 4.4)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:53:41 CET 2011

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> Franz Koch wrote:
>> Although your template looks good and I think it should work (if not
>> it's probably a bug somewhere), but probably the problem is, that the
>> form itself is not bound to any object and extbase thus doesn't have any
>> reference for the initial objectStorage. I suppose your cartItems belong
>> internally also to a cart object - could you please test it by binding
>> the form to the cart object?
>
> Hi Franz!
>
> Thanks for your feedback.
>
> The cart object is actually the customer object
> and I think I had bound it to the form before.
>
> I will try again, today evening probably, and
> will post the results then.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

No way, I've tried so many ways now and it just
doesn't work, this is really driving me nuts!

I even got the same extension in a prior version
installed in another project _also_ on 4.4.7 and
there it works well.

And I still can't figure out where the problem is,
I tried several adjustments compared to the version
running on the other project.

No way!

Any ideas?

It must be a real silly, little detail
I just don't see, because the database
record gets updated correctly but it's
only the deleted flag which is set to 1.

On which situations would Extbase set
the deleted flag to 1??

Lost in space,
Thomas