[TYPO3-mvc] extbase makes me crazy: The default controller can not be determined.

Tymoteusz Motylewski t.motylewski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:22:10 CET 2011

Hey,
I had similar problem some time ago and it was cosed by wrong
extension name (I had some_name and it should be SomeName) so I will
suggest checking plugin and extension name.

BTW, according to the [1]
it should be:
userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run

[1]  http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Dispatcher_rework

Greets,
Tymoteusz