[TYPO3-mvc] Inline-IF-Condition with viewhelper

Armin Rüdiger Vieweg info at professorweb.de
Wed Mar 9 00:08:59 CET 2011

Hello,

I've got a question about this line in fluid template:

{f:if(condition: '{c:userInGroup(user:'{comment.author}', inGroup:'2')}',
then: 'WHOOOOOO!')}

Shouldn't it work? ;-)

The expected result would be the string 'WHOOOOOO!' or nothing (depends on
the userInGroup-Viewhelper, which returns simply TRUE or FALSE), but I get
the inline-if-source as raw text output.

If I try to escape the quotes of viewhelper properties, the viewhelper
doesn't get the params (they are NULL).

Maybe you've an idea.

Thanks!
~Armin