[TYPO3-mvc] extbase mm relation / objectStorage

Ingo Franzen franzen at faktor-it.de
Mon Mar 7 17:50:18 CET 2011

Hey Franz,

Thank you for your reply. I am not sure whether I did the sorting
definition in TCA right,
but this had no impact on the sorting of the rendered objectStorage:

'default_sortby' => 'ORDER BY parent.childProperty ASC' (i this even
right??)

Maybe you give me another hint??

Thank You :)

Hey Ingo,

welcome on this list.

> Is there a way to sort an objectstorage too? I read some threads in
> this mailinglist about similiar questions but still have no clue.

you can't directly sort objectStorages, BUT Extbase is respecting the
default sorting you defined in your TCA for that relation - so please
give this a try.