[TYPO3-mvc] How to get arguments from another pluginName controller request

Nikolas Hagelstein lists at shr.cc
Wed Mar 2 11:01:50 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 22.02.2011 18:07, schrieb Kevin Ulrich Moschallski:
> i have two instances of an extension on one page. One is plugin Pi1 and
> the other one is plugin Pi2. Now when i submit a form from Pi1 i want to
> get $this->arguments from Pi1 in the Pi2 controller.

This is indeed a thing that needs some thinking/improvements.
Currently there are just a few ways to solve it:

The most obvious one is to merge plugins that affect themselfs and
others  at the same time. (switchabled controller actions).

Namenspace your plugins like shown in:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Configurable_Plugin_Namespaces
- still ugly

Use a service to collect needed arguments for a certain action (like
dmitry suggested).

Bastian:
Perhaps we should introduce some kind of "extension wide" namespace.
e.g. tx_myext[whatever].

Within the argument wrapper this could be handle within a fallback chain.
Though i am still not sure how to handle this in in fluid.

Is there a flow3 approach that address this issue?.

Cheers,
Nikolas