[TYPO3-mvc] Validating multiple arguments in one custom validator

Henrik M. Rasmussen henrik at mocsystems.com
Tue Mar 1 15:34:10 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm having some troubles in an advanced validation scenario. I've tried
to simplify it as much as possible below, and hope some of you are able
to give me some feedback:

Controller:
- newAction($someObject=null, $myArr=null)
- createAction($someObject, $myArr=null)

When the new-form is submitted, the $someObject and $myArr is correctly
instantiated and populated, and depending on a a custom validator for
$someObj, the createAction is executed or the newAction is shown again.
All fine.

But now I need access to the $myArr from within the validation of
$someObject. Any idea how this is possible?

Best regards

Henrik Møller Rasmussen
MOC Systems