[TYPO3-mvc] Complex validation scenario

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 22 18:20:38 CEST 2011

Hi Jacob,

> It is possible to create a custom validator which accepts several
> values, as far as I remember there is an example in the wiki.

I didn't find anything.

> I did the following:
> - Overloaded callActionMethod() in my controllers to be able to call a
> custom method before calling the default callActionMethod

Thanks for sharing your work around. I'm not sure that I understand
every bit of it, but I started toying with the stuff. I did manage to
add an error to the list of errors, but it's no good, as it didn't get
added to the list of errors from the property mapper. I'll keep trying.

It's not easy doing stuff with Extbase once you start straying from the
few examples... which is what real-world situations require ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter