[TYPO3-mvc] own widget.paginate and f.widget.paginate throws error

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Jun 17 18:12:16 CEST 2011

Hey,

> I'd like to use the data from tt_address.
> I set it up in setup.txt like described on page 158.

So you mapped the tt_address table and some table columns with fancy
spelling to your model and properties - good.

> Do I need Repository, Model, TCA or something other additional??? I wrote
> all of them, wrong? If not, are there special hints for the TCA-file?

Well, you said you mapped the tt_address table like on page 158, then of
yours you also need the according domain model you mapped the table to,
with all it's properties, setters and getters.

If you need a repository depends on your usecase. If the tt_address
records are only used in relations of some other models/objects you
don't need a repository. If you like to query for special tt_address
records, then you of course need a repository.