[TYPO3-mvc] own widget.paginate and f.widget.paginate throws error

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Fri Jun 17 16:56:27 CEST 2011

Hi Franz

Oh my god! After editing and editing... such a small mistake! How
distressing!

Now this error went away, to be replaced by the next ;-)

Sorry, the requested view was not found.
The technical reason is: No template was found. View could not be resolved
for action "index".

Of course there is no indexAction-View because the plugin ist configured to
use ActionController "fulllistitemsAction". I will now try to find the
caller of "index" and replace it with "fulllistitems".

Thanks & best regards
Johannes