[TYPO3-mvc] mm relation with attributes

Christian Kartnig office at hahnepeter.de
Fri Jun 17 11:36:07 CEST 2011

Am 12.06.2011 12:27, schrieb Franz Koch:
> Hey,
>
>> I have three objects, SpecialField 1 : N SpecialFieldPercentage N : 1
>> Company.
>>
>> But I don't know how to deal with creating the "intermediate" Objects in
>> the fluid form. Can you please explain shortly how the fluid form should
>> look like? I have no idea how to map the three objects.
>
> have a look at this topic - it should help: "Editing 1:n connections -
> Fluid forms"

Hi Franz!

Thanks for the hint, I would have never found that post.
But, unfortunately, it seems that this doesn't work anymore:

    <f:form.textbox
name="patient[diagnosis][{oneDiagnosis.uid}][diagnosisName]"
value="{oneDiagnosis.diagnosisName}"/>

    <f:form.hidden
name="patient[diagnosis][{oneDiagnosis.uid}][__identity]"
value="{oneDiagnosis.uid}"/>

When I try that with my objects, I get an exeption, that an Object is
expected, but an array given :-(

I solved this problem doing everything by hand (instantiating all
objects, that don't exist already, beforehand, and an array inside the
form, that holds the values, which I assign manually after submit), but
I'm sure there must be a more simple and elegant solution, right?

best regards,
Christian