[TYPO3-mvc] mm relation with attributes

Christian Kartnig office at hahnepeter.de
Fri Jun 10 09:11:16 CEST 2011

Hi There!

I have a problem where I'm not sure about how to do this the right way.
I have a domain model with special fields and companies that are engaged
in these special fields to a specific percentage.

Because I have an attribute percentage in the mm-relation between
specialfields and companies, I modeled an 1:N N:1 relation (like in the
example with CD - Track - Recording).

Now I want to have a form for each company where you can assign the
percentages of special fields:

Special fields for My Company

Hardware: ..... %
Software: ..... %
Whatever: ..... %

How do I do that? Should I create a specialfieldPercentage child object
for every special field on creation of the company and fill the
percentage with 0? Or should I just use normal input fields not bound to
objects and then in the controller look for percentage objects that are
already there?

Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Any hint is greatly
appreciated!

best regards,
Christian