[TYPO3-mvc] [ANN] Extbase Team Meeting Today 14:30 CEST

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Jun 9 10:23:43 CEST 2011

Dmitri Pisarev wrote:

Hi Dmitri,

> Hey are these meetings open to join, or only for the core extbase devs?

They're open and we're happy about every participant!
I have just added this to the Wiki [1].

If you have suggestions for topics to be discussed, feel free to add
them to the agenda of the upcoming meeting [2].

During those meetings we'll have a "scrum like" session in which
everybody can say what they did/are planning to do for extbase. But
don't feel obliged to join the debate, you can also play the chicken [3].

See you later!
Bastian

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Typo3v4-mvc
[2]