[TYPO3-mvc] Redirect Controller to new URL and pass throug objs

Sebastian Felix Schwarz schwarz at takomat.com
Wed Jun 8 12:22:35 CEST 2011

Hey List,

i'm new to extbase and i have a problem.

i wrote an extension an there is also a FE plugin.
This Plugin is a MultiStep-Form ...

Now i want to implement the Plugin on 2 pages on my typo3 site...

first: landing-page
and second: inside the page tree ...  root->navXY->register.html

now i want to redirect the first step on the landing page to the second step on the subpage ...
i know i need a special Action conroller ...
this is not my problem... i need something like this:

// LANDINGPAGE CONTROLLER
public function landingpageAction(Tx_Dpregistry_Domain_Model_MyModel0 $newModel0 = NULL) {
		$this->view->assign('newModel0', $newModel0);
}

landingpageStep2Action is called by the submit button of the form in landingpageAction

public function landingpageStep2Action(Tx_Dpregistry_Domain_Model_MyModel0 $newModel0, Tx_Dpregistry_Domain_Model_MyModel1 $newModel1 = NULL){

	redirect to new site, new controller and pass through the filled object (newModel0) an the new model (newModel1)...

}

can somebody help me??

best sebastian