[TYPO3-mvc] How to use realurl in an extbase extension?

Christian Essl essl at incert.at
Tue Jun 7 11:34:15 CEST 2011

As far as I understand all  this hook is doing, is adding an autoconfiguration? Configuration alone wouldn't be a problem. - I already set up a static configuration.

For example this:

            'fixedPostVars' => array(
              '_DEFAULT' => array (
                array(
                    'GETvar' => 'tx_myext_pi1[controller]',
                    'valueMap' => array(
                        'profile' => 'Profile',
                    ),
                    'noMatch' => 'bypass',
                ),
                array(
                    'GETvar' => 'tx_myext_pi1[action]',
                    'valueMap' => array(
                        'list' => 'list',
                        'new' => 'new',
                        'create' => 'create',
                        'edit' => 'edit',
                        'update' => 'update',
                        'delete' => 'delete',
                    ),
                    'noMatch' => 'bypass',
                ),
               ),
            ),

So I am already able to open the pages with a speakable url in the browser like "profile/new/" but that alone is useless as long as the internally generated urls (f.link etc.)do not get rewritten in this way. :(