[TYPO3-mvc] FED

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Sat Jun 4 22:30:51 CEST 2011

I second Stefano :) Thanks Claus, it was already proven to be a great source of inspiration for me.

I would have one general thought / question, though.

- How could one make the Fluid View Helpers more independent from each other? Let say I am
interested by the Google Map. Optimally, I would not like my system being loaded by unnecessary
stuff. I would love having a kind of View Helper Manager for widgets alla jQuery UI
http://jqueryui.com/download

- To which extend should we have some components of Fed included directly into the Core? A few month
ago, we have the View Helper Incubator initiative which appears to be asleep currently. Time to rise
it up? http://git.typo3.org/FLOW3/Packages/ViewhelperIncubator.git

- We should consider also having Photo Gallery delivered as View Helper ;) I am humbly working on a
concept ATM.

Cheers,

Fabien