[TYPO3-mvc] any suggestions on how to implement a eav

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Jun 3 16:33:02 CEST 2011

Am 03.06.2011 14:35, schrieb Mario Beiser:
> Hello masi,
>
> thanks for answering. unfortunatelly I am in need of such a feature.
> Can you provide an alternative way of solving such a "generic" problem?

No need for an alternate way. Magento (and the Varien-lib) are licensed as "Open Software License
(OSL 3.0)" which is compatible with the GPL. "Just" embed the relevant parts of the code in your
extension. If you haven't used Magento before I suggest that you contact a developer with
Magento-coding experience.

Masi