[TYPO3-mvc] Record Relation to tt_content

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Wed Jul 27 18:03:13 CEST 2011

Hi!

> I'm doing my first extbase project.

Welcome :)

Few things to check as I described below.

> Classes/Domain/Model/Project.php:

Make sure you have required functions setup like:

/**
 * Constructor
 *
 * @return void
 */
public function __construct() {
		// Do not remove the next line: It would break the functionality
	$this->initStorageObjects();
}

/**
 * Initializes all Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage instances.
 *
 * @return void
 */
protected function initStorageObjects() {
	/**
	* Do not modify this method!
	* It will be rewritten on each save in the extension builder
	* You may modify the constructor of this class instead
	*/
	$this->content = new Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage();
}

> Typoscript:
>
> plugin.tx_nhb {
>     persistence {
>         classes {
>             Tx_Nhb_Domain_Model_Content {
>                 mapping {
>                     tableName = tt_content
>                     recordType = Tx_Nhb_Domain_Model_Content
>                     columns {
>                     }
>                 }
>             }
>         }
>     }
> }

If you are setting the recordType in above TS then you must have a field
defined by $TCA['tt_content']['ctrl']['type'] in tt_content which in
your case is already present "CType".

So you just need to set the value of this field (tt_content.CType) to
'Tx_Nhb_Domain_Model_Content' and then hopefully it should work OR
remove the recordType setting from above TS ;)

Hope it helps

-Pankaj

--

With best regards,