[TYPO3-mvc] use object-data in formhandler

Sebastian Schreiber me at schreibersebastian.de
Tue Jul 26 20:03:48 CEST 2011

Hi Johannes
try the following code:

Your fluid template

<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="plugin.Tx_Formhandler" data="{teaseritem}" />

Remove all the other things. This is redundant and a performance killer.
The parameter currentValueKey is not needed in your case.

Your typoscript:
[...]
preProcessors {
     1.class = Tx_Formhandler_PreProcessor_LoadDefaultValues
     1.config {
         1 {
             value_ttile.defaultValue = TEXT
             value_ttile.defaultValue.field = title // Or how does you
name this parameter?

And should be fine.

me at schreibersebastian.de
www.schreibersebastian.de