[TYPO3-mvc] multiple instances of the same plugin on the same page

mario chiari m at mariochiari.net
Tue Jul 26 13:52:31 CEST 2011

Hello

I have a two domains extension with three plugin options, and have
inserted each of them into the same page. So far so good.

A plugin option is to render a List for the first domain, and the
corresponding List template includes a usual:
<f:link.action action="show" arguments="{mydomain : mydomain}">
{mydomain.property}</f:link.action>

Links seem to be rendered fine, for example:
http://.../index.php?id=8&no_cache=1&tx_myext_myext[autore]=2&tx_myext_myext[action]=show&tx_myext_myext[controller]=Mydomain&cHash=.....

However it seems that when I ask to open a such url, the other two
plugin instances get the wrong parameters, and everything is messed up.

Do I miss something, or I need to avoid multiple instances of the same
plugin into the same page?

Thanks so much
mario