[TYPO3-mvc] Urgent: Merge of #13970 into extbase_1.3 branch needed before 4.5.4 release

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Jul 26 13:40:46 CEST 2011

Hi Steffen,

> Thanks for your feedback. The commit date is Tue Mar 22 16:25:22 2011
> +0100 - I did not expect that date, since the merge was end of May. The
> bug is not fixed in 4.5.3 which was released in May. A bit weird. So
> this may be the reason why I didn't find it. I guess everythings right,
> just the date is misleading.
>
> Steffen, could you please recheck if this fix will get merged into 4-5
> branch?

Well, yes, that's somehow the downside of the used cherry-pick policy
(instead of merging commits into the repository): We always see the
commit date, but not when it was integrated. (merge policy would result
in a merge-commit having the date, which gives you the time of the merge).

extbase+fluid have been integrated as submodules on Jun 14th,
http://review.typo3.org/2740
At this time, #13970 was already integrated. You can check that with

> git checkout TYPO3_4-5 origin/TYPO3_4-5 (if you don't already have a branch for 4.5)
> git submodule update --init
> cd typo3/sysext/extbase/
> git log

You can see the last update(s) of the submodule pointer in the root
folder of the repository with
 > git log typo3/sysext/extbase

Kind regards
Steffen