[TYPO3-mvc] Having problems implementing a filter for a list like in the example sjr_offers

Sebastian May s.may at decide.de
Mon Jul 25 17:25:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

i am trying to get some filters for list.

I put a form in the listAction that generates some selectFields with the
values read from the database and an inputField where you can place your
searchwords.

Actually its pretty much the same as in the sjr_offers which is mentioned in
the book "Zukunftssichere Typo3 Extensions mit Extbase und Fluid".

And like in the example, i made a demand Model for the form.

But it won't work, and i'm out of answers and ideas and examples.

Has anybody a hint for me, how to get a filter for a list working?

Or any other examples?

Another problem, in the example has the function array_merge been used for
merging the result from the query with the first element for the select box.

But this also throws errors.

$this->view->assign('organizations',

  array_merge(

    array(0 => 'Alle Organisationen'),

    $this->organizationRepository->findByStates($allowedStates)

  )

);

So i decided to go through the result by foreach an build an new Array with
the first element by hand and all others from the query.

Is there a better solution for that problem?

Typo3 4.5.3

Extbase 1.3.0

Fluid 1.3.0

--