[TYPO3-mvc] session handling in extbase

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Sat Jul 23 02:46:26 CEST 2011

Hi Thomas,

we did not really implement a session persistence the FLOW3 way, but
coped this problem by having a session persistence manager that persists
object data of objects that implement a certain interface. If you are
interested in that stuff, take a look at

https://github.com/michaelknoll/pt_extbase/tree/master/Classes/State/Session

If you have any advice on how to bring this further, it would be nice to
give us some feedback!

Greez

Mimi