[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid and LaTeX

mario chiari m at mariochiari.net
Fri Jul 22 19:13:51 CEST 2011

Dear Lienhart, All,

almost but not quite there.
(und viele danke)

If I create directory and file myExt/Classes/View/TexView.php as you
suggest nothing happens. I tried to extend either
Tx_Fluid_View_StandaloneView or Tx_Fluid_View_TemplateView.

I checked what happen if I insert your function into
fluid/classes/View/TemplateView.php, and >>>> it works: my .tex template
is rendered correctly (of course, the other views are messed up). So
your patch works fine. However, nothing happens again, if I insert the
same lines within fluid/Classes/View/StandaloneView.php. Why?

So I missing something. Any hint is very welcome.
My best regards
mario