[TYPO3-mvc] use object-data in formhandler

Johannes C. Schulz [EnzephaloN IT-Solutions] info at enzephalon.de
Thu Jul 21 20:09:24 CEST 2011

 Formhandler is extension that followed mailform plus.
If I add a formfield to my fluid-template, its outside of the fieldset which is generated by formhandler. So it will not be processed.
Any other ideas?

Johannes C. Schulz

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Pankaj Lele <pankaj at lelesys.com> hat geschrieben: