[TYPO3-mvc] Repositories return empty Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryResults

Hauke Stange hstange at eheundjanneck.de
Fri Jul 15 18:12:50 CEST 2011

Hi.

Using my Repositories in some of my Controllers always gets me empty
Results. For example, the findAll() method should return a bunch of
entries in most cases but I don't even get an array containing something
but an object of 'Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryResult' whose
'queryResult' property is empty.

I also checked those storage PID settings. Within my page tree i've
added the needed "Record Storage Pages" for my extension.

It seems to only happen in some of my controllers. In one controller I
can perfectly use 'respository X' for any CRUD stuff and in another one
the same 'repository X' does nothing.

Any hints?

Regards,
Hauke