[TYPO3-mvc] caching problem with f:form

Stephan Helten stephan.helten at engage.de
Mon Jul 4 14:29:36 CEST 2011

Hi Franz,

thank you so far.
When configuring listAction as non-cacheable everything works fine, I
already tried that before.
But I want it to be cached correctly (taking the street-argument into
consideration).
The noCacheHash argument seems to not be implemented in my fluid version
yet.
I'll check that with a new version of fluid...

regards

Stephan