[TYPO3-mvc] SwitchableControllerActions in a FlexForm makes CSRF show warnings

Zalán Somogyváry zalan at gmx.net
Mon Jul 4 11:44:52 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I'm developing a some plugins for a homepage.
Everthingy seems to be ok, until now, but since I am using
switchableControllerActions in a Flexform the typo3 backend shows
me errors about the security token. I've already noticed this behaviour
with swichableControllerActions in another project. Is there a solution
for this? It's really annoying to have warnings popping up all the time....
Has anybody noticed the same behaviour?

Best regards,
Zalán Somogyváry