[TYPO3-mvc] link.action doesnt work

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sun Jan 30 16:09:50 CET 2011

Hey,

> I have coded an extension https://github.com/farconada/f2microagenda_psv/
> tree/develop (I should be renamed as f2microagendapsv ).
> I have configured the plugin with:
> Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
> 		$_EXTKEY,
> 		'Pi1',
> 		array(
> 			'Event' =>  'archive,list,listHome',
> 		),
> 		array(
> 			'Event' =>  'archive,list,listHome',
> 		)
> 	);
>
> but i cant link in fluid templates with<f:link.action
> action="archive">Ver todos los eventos</f:link.action>
>
> Controller configuration looks:
> any idea? I'm totally lost, please help

yepp - check your flexforms. In your flexform you only allowed
"Event->list" for the first option, thus only the "list" action and
nothing else can be viewed. You're not defining the default action here,
but the allowed actions for this plugin instance. That's why your
controller configuration only shows the list action. So if the archive
(or listAll, or whatever else action) should be displayed on the same
page as the list, you also have to allow/set it in your flexforms
"switchableControllerActions". You can do this by either select multiple
options at once, or by adding more actions to your select options key
(separated by semicolon: Event->list;Event->archive)