[TYPO3-mvc] switchableControllerAction via TypoScript in trunk/

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Jan 27 14:28:48 CET 2011

Peter Niederlag wrote:

Hi Peter,

> well the root cause of the problem ist that .settings are provided
> either by typoscript or by flexform. However the format of the data
> inside those two sources is different...

Like Franz said: settings is just an array you can fill with anything
basically. It is not used for configuration options in the framework.

> it used to be possible by:
>
> # use pluginSignature.settings to override/set
> # switchableControllerActions
> plugin.tx_extkey_pi1.settings.switchableControllerActions {
> NameOfController {
> 1 = action1
> 2 = action2
> }
> }

Have a look at
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Dispatcher_rework

> 'fatal: Individual contributor agreement is still pending review.'

Right, we'd like to "forward port" usable features/fixes to FLOW3. So
every contributer has to sign the CLA. I've added this to the "How to
contribute" wiki page:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/How_to_contribute

Best,
Bastian