[TYPO3-mvc] extbase SetOrderings doesn't work

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Jan 26 17:07:52 CET 2011

Hey,

> Again my function from the Repository:
> 	/**
> 	 * Shows all bands of a year
> 	 *
> 	 * @param int $year The year to show
> 	 * @param string $orderBy ASC or DESC by flexform?
> 	 * @param string $orderDirection By name or by date?
> 	 * @return array The Bands
>                 */
>        public function listOfBandsInYearBy($year,$orderDirection,$orderBy){
>        }

looks just fine, despite the fact that you mixed up the variable names
in the comment.

> Do you know problems with cooluri or other settings due orderingproblems?

No.

> Is there an undeletable cache (by "clear all caches") which I can delete?
> Btw: For the page I installed the plugin "Cache" is disabled. Maybe I have
> to disable Cache for the extension or extbase?

No, you don't have to. But if you like you could clear the reflection
cache (just have a look in the DB for some tx_extbase_... table and
clear them if you like).

Which extbase/fluid versions are you using - could you please test
everything with the latest 1.3.0 release from today, packed with TYPO3 4.5?